1. What is the difference between Moletech Fuel Saver and other fuel savers which use Magnet, Infrared, and catalyst?
Moletech Fuel Saver uses Molecula Technology. It is totally different to all other fuel saving devices around the world, and it does not content any chemicals or catalysts. A magnetic type fuel saver uses strong magnets and places a strong magnetic field around the treated fuel which may affect the sensitive electronics in today's modern vehicles. We use a magnet within the fuel saver as a temperature stabilizer only. The magnet is not used to treat the fuel; it controls the speed of the reaction to prevent a rapid uncontrolled reaction in the fuel. This ensures the molecular reaction continues in freezing conditions.
2. How long has this been in the market?
Moletech has been in the market since May, 2007. Until now, Moletech has been test for over 5 years including official lab tests and hundreds road tests.
3. Can Moletech Fuel Saver dissolve or remove impurities from the fuel tank? Can Moletech clean the fuel filter?
No. Moletech cannot dissolve or remove impurities or clean a dirty fuel filter.
4. What are the other benefits of installing the Moletech Fuel Saver?
It will reduce the emissions, clean the carbon build-up inside the engine, increase the horsepower, and increase the torque.
On the other hand, because of the better fuel efficiency, it may also extend the life of catalytic converter, engine oil, fuel injectors, spark plugs, and save money on the maintenance.
5. Can I double my savings by installing another Moletech Fuel Saver Kit?
No. The fuel saving percentage will be the same even you installed more than one Moletech fuel saver kit.
By installing another Moletech Fuel Saver will only reduce the time of finishing molecular reaction for the fuel. For example, if one kit takes 30 minutes to finish the molecular reaction of the fuel, two kits will take around 20 minutes to finish the molecular reaction.